Healing Music and Sound Healing by Javier Ramon Brito: Downloads
PRIVACY & SAFETY
WHY IT IS SAFE, FAST, RELIABLE AND EASY
ABOUT MUSIC DOWNLOADS1. Is it safe to buy downloads through your website? Yes. Transactions are safely handled by PayPal, the global leader in online payments. PayPal offers a Secure, Accessible, Fast, Easy (SAFE), and reliable service for online payments(check here).
Watch this PayPal demo video:
PayPal is available in 190 countries and regions around the world and millions of buyers and sellers are using PayPal for online payments. And when you pay with PayPal, your payment goes through instantly. Secure and confidential.2. Do I need to have a PayPal account to download music through your website? No. You can pay with PayPal using credit cards when you check out. PayPal maintains confidential your credit card or debit card information. It is secure. PayPal guarantees the security of any personal or transactional information in their payment network. PayPal will never share your personal account information. (See question number 1). Besides, anyone with a valid email address can apply for a PayPal account at www.paypal.com. When you have a PayPal account, the payment process is extremely fast.
3. What currencies are accepted?Downloads from this website are priced in a single currency, but PayPal accepts different currencies. You can use credit cards with a different currency. PayPal accepts the following currencies: U.S. Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Euro, Pound Sterling, Yen, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Swiss Franc, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Swedish Krona, Danish Krone, Polish Zloty, Norwegian Krone, Hungarian Forint, Czech Koruna, Israeli Shekels and Mexican Pesos. And if you already have a PayPal account with funds in a different currency, PayPal can make the currency conversion.
4. What are the advantages of downloading the music directly from your website? The albums and individual songs are available on all major online music stores and I provide direct links to them(see Downloads section) for those who wish to buy my music there. But downloading from my website offers many advantages:
1) Quality. The sound quality of the MP3 files that you buy is very high. They were encoded with LAME using "-V0 --vbr-new", based on the latest Hydrogenaudio recommendations.
2) Less procedures. You do not need personal accounts or subscriptions with a music store.
3) Support to the Artist. You are directly supporting my work. There is no middleman.
4) Simplicity. You do not need any additional software for downloading your files.
5) Security. All transactions are safely handled by PayPal (see question number 1).
6) Quickness. Fast or reasonable download times (depending on your connection speed).
7) Compatibility. The music files are compatible with all computers and music players, including the iPod.
8) Freedom. No copy protection (DRM). You can play, transfer or burn the MP3 all the times you want for personal use. On as many playback systems as you wish.
5. How soon do I get my links to download the songs? After you pay with Paypal you will IMMEDIATELY receive an e-mail with links to download the songs. This is an automatic process handled by E-Junkie, the professional company that manages the shopping cart at this website. I recommend it to anyone willing to sell online.
Be sure to provide a valid email address during your checkout with PayPal, since the links to download will be sent to that email address.
6. What happens if I do not receive the links? You will receive your links in your INBOX. Do not worry. Only in very rare cases the email with the links is received as spam, so check your spam section also. If this fails, send me an email. with a copy of your payment to PayPal and I will resend the links to you.
7. How many times can I use my links to download the songs I purchase? When you receive your links, you can download the songs up to five times. There is no time limit. So you have enough opportunities to use your links to download the music. Your links will expire only if you have downloaded the product five times.There is no time limit.
8. What is the format of the music downloads? MP3 files encoded with LAME ("-V0 --vbr-new"), based on the latest Hydrogenaudio recommendations. The sound quality is very high. This setting uses a variable bitrate compression to ensure the best quality within a managable file size (the bitrate range is usually between 220K and 260K, depending on the sound structure of each song). If you wish to download the music in other formats (AAC, FLAC, WMA, OGG VORBIS, MPEG-4), you can do so at MUSIC IS HERE
9. How do I get the artwork for my downloads? You can download the high resolution images at the Art section of this website. (No extra cost). Click on the image with your mouse right button and choose "Save Picture". The image will be downloaded to your computer.
10. Can I download music for free?Free music downloads for consumers are available with TrialPay, using your shopping cart here, at this website. Try or buy one offer from your preferred brands and get the music for free. If there is a particular reason why you want music for free (e.gr. charity programs, non-profit healing centers or projects, humanitarian initiatives, environmental projects or non-profit ecological sites), contact me through the contact page on this website.
11. Can I also order the PHYSICAL CDs through your website's shopping cart?
No. When you ADD TO YOUR CART something in this website, you are purchasing DIGITAL MUSIC. MP3 songs or MP3 albums. If you want the PHYSICAL CDs you can order them through the authorized retailers listed in the Audio CDs section of this website. Those retailers fulfill the orders of physical CDs. Use the provided direct links to those distributors. The answers to the questions about buying physical CDs are provided below.
ABOUT BUYING THE PHYSICAL CDs
1. Is it safe to buy your CDs through the internet?Yes. It is safe (100%) with my authorized retailers. They provide secure online shopping. And they give you specific guarantees in this regard:
CD BABY.com guarantees(check here): "Your credit card info is never stored, and never seen by anyone. We don't store it in your permanent customer info. The card number is erased immediately after the sale, for extra protection. Yes, this means you'll have to type your card number again when you return, but we hope you appreciate the extra safety and privacy it gives you".
INDIE RHYTHM.com guarantees(check here): "We do not ever store your credit card information, and when you make a purchase, it is transmitted over a secure server...no need to worry".
AMAZON.com guarantees(check here): "You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information. If you prefer, we also have a way for you to use credit cards without ever having to enter the complete number on the Internet. When filling out the order form, simply enter the last five digits and the expiration date of your credit card on the order form. This gives us a way to track your order but guarantees your security. Once you have fully submitted your order, you will be provided with a phone number so that you may provide us with the rest of your credit card number".
YOUR INDIE CD.net (Italy) guarantees(check here): "YOUR INDIE CD non potrà mai visualizzare i dati della tua carta, dal momento che tu li hai comunicati solo una volta, in fase di registrazione a PayPal".
NIGHT CAFE (United Kingdom) explicitly states(check here): "Credit Card Security...We do not have access to your credit card details in any way. Once you go through the checkout you are transferred to WordPay Plc's secure server, it is there that you enter your credit card details. All credit card numbers are encrypted in Worldpay's software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. Please note; Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group (the largest UK bank)".
2. Can I buy your albums without using credit cards? YES. CD BABY.com(check here) offers many options. Besides credit cards (and debit cards), CD BABY accepts PayPal, checks, money orders, international money orders, and cash (they also list chocolate as an option !). You can order the CDs online (after clicking on the link provided for CD Baby), or you can place your order by phone, fax, or normal mail (check here)
INDIE RHYTHM also accepts PayPal.
NIGHT CAFE.co.uk (United Kingdom) accepts PayPal, UK Cheques, UK Postal Orders, cash (UK Pounds. Euro. US Dollars) and Nochex.
YOUR INDIE CD.net (Italy) accepts also PayPal and other popular ways to pay in Italy: Postepay. Bank transfer. International bank transfer. Vaglia postale. Bollettino postale.
AMAZON.com accepts payments from bank accounts, checks, money orders, traveler's checks, or cashier's checks denominated in U.S. dollars (from a U.S. bank). Additionally, they accept Borders Gift Cards and Waldenbooks Gift Cards as payment for orders.
3. Can I order my CDs by phone? Yes. Phone orders are fulfilled by CD BABY. To order by phone with credit cards (or debit cards), call 1-800-BUY-MY-CD. You can also call CD BABY on +1 503 595 3000. They have also other payment options (see question number 2).
4. When will I receive my CDs? With CD BABY(check here), in the USA, if you buy one CD, they send it by first class mail. Your CD should arrive in 3-5 days. In the USA also, if you buy MORE than one CD, they send them by PRIORITY mail. Your CD should arrive in 2-3 days. You can even have overnight shipping! Outside of the USA, CD BABY uses Global Priority Mail where possible. Packages take 2-10 days.
AMAZON. com has various shipping options that can be checked here
If you live in the UK, the fastest way to get your CDs is to order them from NIGHT CAFE (they use First Class Recorded Delivery).
If you live in Italy, the fastest way to get your CDs is to order them from YOUR INDIE CD (They use registered mail).
5. How much does it cost to ship the CDs? The online stores that distribute the CDs specify this on their sites or show in Your shopping cart the shipping amount before you buy.
CD BABY gives you an idea here. If you wish, CDBaby can even remove the plastic "jewelbox" around the CD, and send you the CD with paper artwork. This saves you postage. And usually will not be opened by customs.
With AMAZON.com, the CDs are eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 (only in the USA). Amazon. com has various shipping options that can be checked here
With INDIE RHYTHM you can preview the shipping costs here
With NIGHT CAFE (United Kingdom) the postage charges are specified here.
With YOUR INDIE CD (Italy) the shipping costs are specified here.
6. Is there a money-back guarantee on physical CDs? Yes, with CD BABY(check here). They give you a full money-back guarantee on physical CDs: If you do not like a CD, send the CD to them within 14 days and CD BABY will give you your money. Enclose the original receipt and a note that says why you are returning the CD.
NIGHT CAFE (United Kingdom) offers also a guarantee (check here). If you are not happy with any CD bought from them, inform their Customer Support within fourteen days of receiving your order. They will provide a refund for any defective item, or credit against a future purchase.
7. My question is not answered on this page. What should I do?
If you have any other questions, send me an email.
We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use Musicbrito.com, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Musicbrito.com strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity. We are dedicated to protecting our online visitors' and customers' privacy on our website.
Musicbrito.com collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name and email address as it appears on the contact form.
This information is collected if your sign up to join our email list or send a message to us using the contact form. The information collected is internally stored and is used to notify our visitors of website updates, and to respond to visitor inquiries.
Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites.They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking either of these actions shouldn't cause a problem with our site, should you so choose.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
We operate our site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Agreeing to Terms
Besides music, this website contains information for educational purposes on personal growth and personal development only and you are 100% responsible for what you do or do not do with it. All matters concerning physical and mental health should be supervised by a medical professional knowledgeable in treating that particular condition. The publisher and the author neither directly nor indirectly dispense medical advice nor prescribe any remedies, natural or otherwise. They do not assume responsibility for those who choose to treat themselves. The publisher and the author are not engaged in rendering legal, medical, financial, or other professional services. If expert assistance is required, please seek the services of a competent professional. The information on this site is provided “as-is”. The author and the publisher will assume no liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage related directly or indirectly to the information on this site. No warranties of any kind, express or implied, are made. The author and the publisher will provide no remedy for indirect, consequential, punitive or incidental damages arising from this site, including such from negligence, strict liability, or breach of warranty or contract, even after notice of the possibility of such damages.